Effective June 1, 2014, Network Tallahassee (Nettally), which leased lines from Century Link so we could offer you NFN DSL, took over existing NFN DSL operations and is providing full support for the NFN DSL that you had been using.
NFN DSL is now Nettally DSL, also referred to as NTI DSL.
We owe huge thanks to all volunteer as DSL Head Administrators: Ron Bender, Don Frankenberger and Mary Ann Wallace. They tackled a Herculean Task keeping the service up and running and spending countless hours navigation the maze between Century Link, and before that Embarq, NetTally, Model companies and users. If you see or speak to them please thank them as well. Their commitment to excellence and their perseverance to act on behalf NFN DSL users is unmatched.
Active users provided billing information to Nettally during May, 2014 and they began being billed directly by Nettally beginning with the June monthly dsl charges. Network Tallahassee, Inc. (NTI) provides direct support for your dsl connection issues with a toll-free number, 1-866-586-1598.
INACTIVE (SUSPENDED) NFN DSL USERS: You must either call the NFN Helpdesk at 239-417-1400, visit the NFN Office in person, or call Nettally at 1-866-586-1598 explaining you are currently a suspended NFN DSL user and wish to supply billing information and re-activate. You must have your billing information available at the time you call if you have not previously provided it to Network Tallahassee. You do not need to call until you are ready to re-activate.
INFORMATION NEEDED: You will need to provide your billing address, an e-mail contact address (it can be any e-mail address that you use), and choice of billing method: ACH (via a bank account and bank routing number) or credit card. Using a credit card will incur a service charge; there is no service charge if you use ACH.
- Your e-mail is NOT changing. NO changes to your e-mail settings. Your dsl line is NOT changing. You are transitioning over at your current basic dsl line rate. There are no changes to your modem.
- Support and monthly dsl charges are now done by Network Tallahassee with a toll-free number for you to call with dsl connection problems or when suspending, reactivating, changing speed, cancelling, billing questions: 1-866-586-1598
- Premium account renewals will go through the NFN Office Helpdesk the same as non-dsl accounts with automatic e-mail notifications when expiration dates draw near reminding members to renew online, by mail, or by calling the Helpdesk at 239-417-1400 during office hours.
Contact information for Network Tallahassee
- Nettally Support: 1-866-586-1598 (toll-free number) – 9 am – 6 pm Eastern
- Non toll-free (direct, from outside US) number: 1-850-671-4007
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (for billing questions)
- e-mail: email@example.com (for Nettally DSL support)
Photo by Trey Ratcliff from http://www.StuckInCustoms.com